Our tax department provides advice to our local and multinational clients in all aspects of taxation law.
We have a strong local reputation in tax dispute resolution. Our team’s broad experience in commercial law enables us to give common sense multidimensional tax advice to our clients.
We provide clients will a full service tax practice that assists clients from the initial establishment of their business through to a business’s dissolution.
Our services include the following areas of advice:
- corporate & personal income tax, value added tax, specific business tax, stamp duty, custom tax, property tax, international tax, and miscellaneous taxes;
- corporate & personal income tax planning;
- international tax planning;
- tax planning for merger & acquisition, holding company structuring, business and debt restructuring, joint venture and consortium;
- business and investment structuring to gain most tax preferable benefit;
- finance & security tax advising and planning;
- transfer pricing;
- employee’s benefit tax planning;
- commercial contract tax planning;
- tax planning for the BTO, BOT and other complicated contract;
- tax appeal; and
- tax dispute resolution.